NOW HIRING: Transaction Coordinator / Executive Assistant
RE/MAX Results is searching for an exceptionally organized, exceedingly motivated, upbeat individual who would like to fill a pivotal role at the heart of a growing organization. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor. As executive assistant, you will play a vital role in all aspects of our operations, including communicating with clients and other professionals, administering the office, ordering supplies, coordinating and processing transactions, scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, settling invoices, writing checks, and much more. As the list of responsibilities is extensive, we require an individual who is enthusiastic, resourceful, punctual, detail-oriented, an effective communicator, and who is comfortable with a public-facing role. Trustworthiness is paramount, as this position will expose you to confidential client information. Likewise, all applicants should be independent and self-motivated, able to complete tasks and develop solutions when working alone.
This is not a real estate agent position. This is an administrative position, assisting other agents in acquiring and completing real estate transactions. No real estate license is required for this position. You will receive on-the-job training from our current transaction coordinator/executive assistant.
- Prepare, launch, and maintain real estate listings
- Communicate with clients, agents, and other professionals concerning all aspects of our services
- Coordinate and facilitate all real estate transactions
- Calculate commissions and write commission checks
- Maintain client and transaction databases
- Record, organize, file, store, and retrieve all client and transaction data
- Arrange and schedule meetings between agents and clients
- Maintain office supply inventory and purchase when necessary
- Answer and transfer calls to the office telephone
- Open and close the office for business, daily
- Experience – Real estate and/or transaction coordinator experience is preferred but not required. As noted earlier, you will receive on-the-job training from the current transaction coordinator/executive assistant.
- Self-Motivated – must be a self-starter, and be able to complete tasks on time while working independently
- Intelligent and well-spoken – must be able to effectively communicate with clients and other professionals, as well as comfortable working with the public
- Organized – Must be highly organized and able to quickly store and retrieve copious amounts of information/documents
- Trustworthy – must be able to securely handle confidential information
- Technology – must have experience working with google docs, google sheets, and google drive; Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is also preferred.